Terms and Conditions
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Your Use of Our Website
TCP/IP Academy is committed to providing a safe and positive experience to all users on our Site. To help us do that, we need you to follow a few basic rules when you’re here.
When using our site, you must comply with all applicable laws, including federal, state, and local laws, the laws of your jurisdiction, and laws regarding the transmission of technical data.
You Also Agree Not To:
- Display, send, receive, or store obscene or inappropriate content.
- Threaten, harass, stalk, defame, or defraud any person or entity.
- Violate copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property laws.
- Advertise, promote, endorse, or market, directly or indirectly, any third party commercial products, services, solutions, or other technologies.
- Attempt to collect, store, or publish personally identifiable information (a) without the owner’s knowledge and consent or (b) of a minor under the age of thirteen (13) in any circumstance.
- Distribute unwanted, unsolicited, or harassing mass email or other messages, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (“spam”).
- Send deceptive or false source-identifying information, including “spoofing” or “phishing.”
- Access or use any application, system, service, tool, data, account, network, or content without authorization or for unintended purposes.
- Disable, disrupt, circumvent, interfere with, or otherwise violate the security of the Site.
- Attack, abuse, interfere with, intercept, disrupt, or exploit any users, systems, or services, regardless of how accomplished and notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, including but not limited to Denial of Service (DoS), monitoring, crawling, spamming, using bots or scripts, or distributing malware (such as viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware, or adware).
- Engage in or promote any illegal or criminal activity such as child pornography, gambling, or piracy.
- Authorize, permit, enable, induce, or encourage any third party to do any of the above.
If you violate these Terms, your access to the Site may be denied immediately and without notice. Please be respectful and use the Site for its intended purpose.
Content and Tools
We at TCP/IP Academy, spend a lot of time and put our efforts to publish easy & quality articles/videos for all our valued readers. Please do not copy the material of this website as a sign of respect to all volunteers (Trainers & Teaching Assistants) of this academy. We welcome backlinks and links to our articles.
TCP/IP Academy doesn’t authorize anyone to copy or repost any article from this website without the written consent/permission. If you are a teacher, manager, or trainer and wish to use any material in your classes or training, you are more than welcome to link to these pages and refer your students here or show them in your classes. All User Content is considered nonconfidential and public. Please do not submit any confidential or private information. If you provide us with any feedback or ideas, you authorize TCP/IP Academy to use your feedback for any purpose, without any restriction or limitation.
If you believe that your copyright or other rights have been infringed, please CONTACT US.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Every effort has been made to make this website/academy as complete and as accurate as possible, but no warranty or fitness is implied. The information in articles/videos has been provided on an “as is” basis. TCP/IP Academy and its Volunteers (Instructors & Teaching Assistants) shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to any loss or damages arising from the information contained in this website or its affiliated social media platforms.
Our Site contains links to third-party sites. We provide these links merely as a convenience and the inclusion of such links does not imply any endorsement of their content. Access to any other site linked to this Site is at your own risk and we are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on such sites. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, registration, and password information. TCP/IP Academy will not be liable for any harm caused by, or related to, the theft or misappropriation of your user name or password, disclosure of your user name or password, or your authorization of anyone else to use your user name or password.
TCP/IP ACADEMY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES, COSTS OF REPLACEMENT GOODS, OR LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM USE OF OR RELIANCE ON THE INFORMATION PRESENT.
TCP/IP ACADEMY DOES NOT GUARANTEE AND DOES NOT PROMISE ANY SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY RELATED SERVICES OR CONTENT. ALL USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Changes to The Policy
TCP/IP Academy has the discretion to update the policy at any time. This Policy may be updated periodically to reflect changes to our personal information practices. The revised Policy will be posted on the Website. We strongly encourage you to please refer to this Policy often for the latest information about our personal information practices.
Thank You for Visiting.